When you are finished creating a report or label, you can run reports by generating and controlling output from the report or label in different ways.
In This Section
- How to: Preview Reports
- Explains how to view a report before sending it to an output destination.
- How to: Generate Output for Reports
- Explains how to generate output reports and labels, for example, by printing them or sending them to a file.
- How to: Control Record Selection in Report Output
- Explains how to control the records to include when printing a report.
- How to: Save the Printer Environment for Reports
- Explains how to save the current printer environment settings with a report.