You can manage existing report controls by grouping them, moving them, and aligning them. You can manage each control inidividually, or group controls together to manage as a single unit. When you select a report control in the Report Designer or Label Designer, Visual FoxPro displays many report control management options that you can choose on the Format menu.
In This Section
- How to: Select Multiple Report Controls
- Describes how to select multiple report controls in order to set properties on them collectively.
- How to: Group Report Controls
- Describes how to group report controls so you can preserve their positions with respect to each other.
- How to: Resize Report Controls
- Describes how to adjust the size of report controls.
- How to: Align Report Controls
- Describes how to align report controls with each other to layout bands.
- How to: Adjust Report Control Position
- Describes how to adjust the position of report controls automatically when other controls or the report band change in height.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Lists keyboard shortcuts you can use in the Report and Label designers.