You can customize IntelliSense functionality for Visual FoxPro and user-defined language elements by modifying or adding records in the IntelliSense table. For example, you can add or modify syntax completion items or create scripts that run when you use IntelliSense functionality.
|Changes in the IntelliSense table do not affect IntelliSense functionality for object properties, methods, and events.|
In This Section
- IntelliSense Table Structure
- Describes the structure of the IntelliSense table.
- How to: Edit IntelliSense Records
- Describes how to open the IntelliSense table and edit its records.
- How to: Create IntelliSense Scripts
- Describes how to create and use scripts that run when using IntelliSense functionality.
- How to: Restore the Default IntelliSense Table
- Describes how to restore the IntelliSense table to its original configuration for native Visual FoxPro language elements and how to delete user-defined items.