You can add enhancements to your forms to make them more interesting visually and easier to use. For example, you might want to group similar controls together visually by drawing a box around them, or use images to give the forms a more professional appearance.
Using the Form Designer, you can customize your forms by:
Changing text fonts and sizes.
Adding shapes and lines to a form.
Adding graphics to a form.
Setting the foreground and background colors of a form.
In This Section
- How to: Change Text Properties
- Describes how to change the text in a forms.
- How to: Add Shapes and Lines to Forms
- Describes how to place lines and shapes objects on a form.
- How to: Add Graphics to Forms
- Explains how to use the Image control to add graphics to a form.
- How to: Set Form Colors
- Describes how to control a forms color by using the forms ColorSource property.
- How to: Assign an Icon to a Form
- Describes how to assign an icon to a form.