Establishes a one-to-many relationship, in which the child table can contain multiple records that correspond to one record in the parent table. Corresponds to the SET SKIP Command.
This dialog box appears when you choose the 1-To-Many button in the Data Session Window.
The 1-To-Manybutton is enabled when there is at least one relation originating from the selected table.
- Child Aliases
- Lists the child aliases of the parent alias, whose name is given at the top of the dialog box.
- Selected Aliases
- Lists aliases of all tables currently involved in a one-to-many relationship with the parent table.
- Copies the selected child aliases in the ChildAliases box to the SelectedAliases box. To enable this button, you must select an alias in the ChildAliases box.
- Copies all the child aliases in the ChildAliases box to the SelectedAliases box.
- Removes the selected aliases from the SelectedAliases box. To enable this button, you must select an alias in the SelectedAliases box.
- Remove All
- Removes all aliases from the SelectedAliases box.