The expressions you can build give you full access to the power of manipulating data in Visual FoxPro. You can extend the power with user-defined functions, manipulate fields, records and arrays, use classes and objects, and manipulate null values.
In This Section
- Field and Record Manipulation
- Lists topics about specifying and narrowing the scope and range of records you want to access.
- Data Transfer and Arrays
- Lists topics about transferring data to arrays and using them to manipulate data.
- Class and Object Manipulation
- Lists topics about language elements you can use to manipulate objects.
- Null Value Handling
- Lists topics about how Visual FoxPro handles null values.