You can select fields from the Order By tab that are not included in the SELECT list. This tab appears in the Query and View Designers.
- Selected Output
- Lists the selected fields and expressions that will appear in the query results.
- Ordering Criteria
- Specifies the fields and expressions used in the query's sort order. The arrow that appears to the left of each field specifies an ascending (up) or descending (down) sort. A mover box appears to the left of the arrow for changing the order of the fields.
- Sets the selected item in the Ordering Criteria box to sort in ascending order.
- Sets the selected item in the Ordering Criteria box to sort in descending order.
- Adds the selected item in the Selected Output box to the Ordering Criteria box.
- Removes the selected item from the Ordering Criteria box.