These Solution samples illustrate how you can use ActiveX controls in Visual FoxPro.
In This Section
- Add and Remove Items in a Treeview Control Sample
- Illustrates how to add, delete, and select nodes for a treeview control, which displays a collection of Node objects. This sample also illustrates how to write and read a treeview hierarchy to and from a table.
- Customize the Open Dialog Box Sample
- Illustrates how to customize the appearance and behavior of the Open dialog box.
- Display System Information Sample
- Illustrates how to use the SysInfoControl to display system information and notify when a system setting changes.
- Play an AVI File in an ActiveX Control Sample
- Illustrates how to use the Multimedia control to play an AVI file in a control that has the hWnd property.
- Provide a Hierarchical Display of Items Sample
- Illustrates how to use two different types of ActiveX controls to display a hierarchy of items, for example, as an outline.
- Send Mail Sample
- Illustrates how to create a simple messaging form that can send Visual FoxPro data to an e-mail address.
- Use Slider and Status Bar Controls Sample
- Illustrates how to use the Slider control and StatusBar control.
- Use the RichText Control Sample
- Illustrates how to use a RichText control to display and edit RTF text in the memo field of a table.
- Sample Class Libraries
- Contains sample class libraries that provide encapsulated functionality you can add to your applications.
- Visual FoxPro Foundation Classes A-Z
- Describes Visual FoxPro Foundation classes you can use for rapid application development.
- Reference (Visual FoxPro)
- Includes Visual FoxPro general, programming language, user interface, and error message reference topics.