Displays the results of your query in the active output window. This command is available only for queries.
- Specifies that the output not be sent to the printer or saved as a text file.
- To Printer
- Sends the results of the query to the printer as well as to the screen.
- To Text File
- Saves the results of the query as a text file. Click the button to select an existing file to overwrite, or type the name of a new file in the text box.
- Suppress Column Headings
- Keeps headings from appearing at the top of the query results.
- Pause Between Screens
- Pauses at the end of each screen and displays a prompt for you to continue to the next screen. At the prompt, you can cancel the query by pressing ESC.