Describes the event hooks in the Report and Label designers and how to leverage the default Report Builder application or replace it with your own custom application.
In This Section
- Understanding Report Builder Events
- Describes the builder events exposed by the Report and Label Designers.
- Report Builder Event Handler Registry Table
- Describes the structure of the lookup table used by the default Report Builder application to assign handler classes to builder events.
- The Report Builder Event Class
- Describes the properties and methods of the class used to encapsulate the builder event in the Report Builder framework.
- How to: Display the Report Builder Options Dialog Box
- Explains how to display reportbuilder.app's Options dialog box.
- How to: Configure the Report Builder's Event Handling
- Explains how to configure how the default report builder responds to build events.
- How to: Add Your Own Handler to the Report Builder's Registry
- Explains how to plug in your own event handler classes into the default report builder framework.
- How to: Specify an Alternate Report Event Handler Table
- Explains how to configure reportbuilder.app to use a different lookup table for event handler classes when it responds to events in the Report Designer.
- How to: Extend or Replace the Report Builder
- Explains how to replace the default report builder application in Visual FoxPro with your own application.
- How to: Specify and Distribute ReportBuilder.App
- Explains how to distribute ReportBuilder.App, either as a separate App file with your application, or by integrating the source code into your application's project.