Use this dialog box to change the mapping between a database field type and the type of class (control) that Visual FoxPro creates when you drag a table or field onto a form from the Data Environment Designer, Database Designer, or Project Manager Window.
This dialog box appears when you choose Modify in the Field Mapping Tab, Options Dialog Box.
- Select the database field type for which you want to change the mapping. By default, the field type is selected that was selected in the Field Type Mapping tab.
- Enter a class library that contains the class that you want to have Visual FoxPro create when a field of the specified type is dragged onto a form. If this box is blank, the field type is mapped to a Visual FoxPro base class.
- Choose this to display the Open Dialog Box, from which you can select a class library.
- Select the name of a class to map to the specified field type. The list contains only the classes in the library you chose; to display the Visual FoxPro base classes in this box, clear the Library box. The base class and description of the selected class, if available, is displayed below the class name.
- Choose this to create the mapping. Choose Apply if you want to change a mapping but keep the Field Type Mapping dialog box open to change another mapping. To change a single mapping, choose OK.