Welcome to Microsoft Visual FoxPro. Visual FoxPro is the object-oriented relational database management system that makes it possible for you to create database solutions for the desktop to the Web. Visual FoxPro provides powerful data handling capabilities, rapid application development tools for maximum productivity, and the flexibility needed to build all types of database solutions.
In the Visual FoxPro Documentation
- What's New in Visual FoxPro
- Describes the new features and enhancements included in this version of Visual FoxPro.
- Getting Started with Visual FoxPro
- Provides information about where to find the Readme file, installing and upgrading from previous versions, configuring Visual FoxPro, and customizing the development environment.
- Using Visual FoxPro
- Provides an overview of Visual FoxPro features, describes concepts and productivity tools for developing, programming, and managing high-performance database applications and components.
- Samples and Walkthroughs
- Contains Visual FoxPro code samples and step-by-step walkthroughs that you can use for experimenting with and learning Visual FoxPro features.
- Includes Visual FoxPro general, programming language, user interface, and error message reference topics.
- Product Support
- Provides information about Microsoft product support services for Visual FoxPro.
Microsoft Visual FoxPro Web Site
- Provides a link to the Microsoft Visual FoxPro Web site for additional information and resources for Visual FoxPro.
Microsoft Visual FoxPro Community
- Provides a link to Microsoft Visual FoxPro Online Community Web site for third-party community resources and newsgroups.
Microsoft Visual FoxPro Training and Resources
- Provides a link to the Visual FoxPro training Web site to find information about training, books, and events for Visual FoxPro.
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities
- Provides information about features that make Visual FoxPro more accessible for people with disabilities.