Makes it possible for you to specify settings for the report or label page layout.
The Page Setup tab displays a graphical representation of the page, which reflects your layout in the Report Designer or Label Designer.
This tab is pre-selected when you choose Page Setup from the File menu; Properties from the Report menu or the report layout context menu.
|This tab replaces the functionality of the native Visual FoxPro Report Page Setup Dialog Box when the Report Builder is active.|
Specifies options for columns in the page layout.
- Specifies the number of columns to print across the page.
- Specifies the width of the layout within a column.
- Specifies the space between columns, when multiple columns have been specified.
- Left margin
- Specifies the width of the left margin. Increasing this value will correspondingly reduce the layout width.
Specifies options for the print area on the page.
- Printable page
- Specifies that the layout uses the current printer's printable page dimensions. Printing begins immediately following the nonprintable margin area.
- Whole page
Specifies that the physical paper size attributes of the current printer determines the dimensions of the layout.
Note: For printers that have a smaller printing area than the physical paper size, you will need to check your report layouts to ensure that the rendered output is not truncated by the printer.
Column print order
Specifies whether multi-column layouts are processed from top to bottom or left to right.
- Top to bottom
- Print records from top to bottom (default).
- Left to right
- Print records from left to right. Also known as "label style."
Displays the default font settings for the report. Clicking the ellipsis (вЂ¦) button opens the Font dialog box so you can select a different default font.
- Use font script
- Indicates that the language character set specified in Script box of the Font dialog box will be saved with the report. When you select a default font from the Font dialog box, the font script selection will be saved by default. You can choose not to save the specific font script selection with the layout by clearing this check box. For more information, see Font Dialog Box.
Displays the name of the printer in the layout's printer environment. For newly created reports, this will be the current default Visual FoxPro printer selection.
- Page setup
- Opens the Page Setup dialog box so you can select an alternate printer, and configure additional page and printer settings. For more information, see Page Setup Dialog Box (Visual FoxPro).
- Save printer environment
- Printer environments are saved with the layout by default. Clearing this check box will ensure that no printer environment information is stored in the layout's FRX file.