Makes it possible for you to include a Title, Summary, or additional Detail bands in the report or label page layout and specify settings for them.
This tab is pre-selected when you choose Optional Bands from the Report menu or report layout context menu.
|This tab replaces the functionality of the native Visual FoxPro Optional Bands Dialog Box when the Report Builder is active.|
Contains options for the Title band.
- Report has title band
- Specifies whether the layout includes a Title band for displaying information once at the beginning of the report.
- New page after title has printed
- Specifies that a page break will be sent to the printer after the Title band information has rendered. Available only when the Report has title band check box is selected.
Contains options for the Summary band.
- Report has summary band
- Specifies whether the layout includes a Summary band for displaying information once at the end of the report.
- Summary prints as new page
- Specifies that a page break will be sent to the printer before the Summary band information is rendered. Available only when the Report has summary band check box is selected.
- Include page header with summary
- Specifies that the Page Header band information will be rendered on the separate page along with the Summary band information.
- Include page footer with summary
- Specifies that the Page Footer band information will be rendered on the separate page along with the Summary band information.
Contains options for Detail bands in the layout. The list box shows the Detail bands in the page layout and allows you to change their order, add them, or remove them.
- Detail Bands List
- Allows you to change the order of the Detail bands.
- Adds a new Detail band to the page layout. You can include a maximum of 20 separate detail bands in the layout.
- Removes the selected Detail band from the page layout. You will not be able to delete the first band in the list. The layout must contain at least on Detail band.