• Start Your SEO Plan over again with a new audience or conversion goal in mind.
• Start Your SEO Plan over again with a new set of landing pages in mind.
• Start combing through your site, page-by-page or section-by-section, and opti-
mize based on your current best practices.
• Ask your marketing team about what short-term promotions are coming up. A
contest? A seminar? A sale? Make sure you have a say in any promotional text
that’s going up on your site, and consider setting up your PPC campaign to pro-
mote it for the short term.
• Depending on what you’ve learned, you may want to drop PPC and go full-bore
on organic SEO. Or vice versa!
Maybe you’ve developed into a full-fledged SEO expert over the course of reading this book. But
it’s also possible that you’ve discovered that it’s not your favorite pastime and you’re ready to out-
source.In the years that we’ve been in the SEO industry, we’ve seen growth in the number of qual-
ity SEO service providers.At the same time,we’ve seen at least 57 varieties of snake oil on the
market! If you do choose to go the outsourcing route, keep the following caveats in mind:
Watch out for any guarantee of a specific search engine rank. A legit search marketing service
will not guarantee a rank that they don’t have control over.
Some companies direct your traffic through intermediate pages on their own hosted domains
and then “turn off”your traffic when the contract is terminated. You need to have control over
your own content and traffic,so don’t agree to this type of business arrangement.
c09. 8:10 277