You can create tables to store data in row and column format. You can create free tables or database tables depending on your needs. Considerations also exist when you create tables. The following topics contain information for creating tables and defining the fields and their attributes that make up the structure of a table.
In This Section
- Table Creation
- Introduces tables and the benefits of using tables to store data.
- How to: Create Free Tables
- Describes how to create standalone tables.
- How to: Create Database Tables
- Describes how to create tables associated with a database.
- How to: Name Tables
- Describes how to specify names for tables or long names for database tables.
- How to: Edit Table Structure
- Describes how to edit the structure of a table, which defines fields and their attributes, indexes, and other table information.
- Table Wizard
- Makes it possible for you to create tables using a wizard.
- Table Designer (Visual FoxPro)
- Makes it possible for you to create the field structure for tables starting with an empty table or modify the structure of existing tables.
- Table Manipulation Language
- Lists programming language you can use to work with tables.