You need to configure your Visual FoxPro application properly so that it performs according to the specifications set during application planning. Typically, you might create an application object to perform these tasks. You can also use a main file to handle these tasks.
In This Section
- How to: Set the Starting Point
- Explains how to designate a file as the main file and starting point of your application.
- Main Files in Applications
- Introduces using main files in applications.
- How to: Initialize the Environment
- Describes how to configure the application environment.
- How to: Control the Event Loop
- Describes how to start and stop the event loop for an application.
- How to: Customize the Appearance of Applications
- Describes how you can change the appearance of your application, for example, the application icon or title, without changing code.