On this tab of the Application builder, you can specify menu types, the menu from which a form is called, toolbars, and whether a form can be instanced multiple times.
For each form listed, check the options you want to apply.
- Makes it possible to specify the friendly name for the selected form.
- Makes it possible to select a form to add to your application. When you select a form to add, the check box options are enabled. Application Builder automatically creates a list of all the forms you generated in the Application Builder Data tab.
- Makes it possible to modify the selected form in the Form designer. You might want to do this to modify the size or shape of images in a form. For more information, see Form Designer.
- Removes a form from your application.
- Single Instance
- Specifies whether you can open only a single instance of a form in the application. If you do not check this box, you can open the same form on different records in order to make comparisons.
- Use Navigation Toolbar
- Specifies that the builder include a navigation toolbar for the selected form.
- Use Navigation Menu
- Specifies that the builder include a navigation menu for the selected form.
- Appear in File New dialog
- Specifies that the form name appears in the built application's New dialog box.
- Appear in File Open dialog
- Specifies that the form name appears in the built application's Open dialog box.
If you choose OK, the builder closes, applying the property settings from all tabs.