The Application Framework is designed to include all required, and many optional, elements that make an application effective and pleasurable to use. Though the framework itself provides a great deal of flexibility and power to create applications the way that works best for you, this section discusses the ways using the Application Wizard and the Application builder ease your application development.
In This Section
- How to: Create a Framework
- Learn how to create an Application Framework by using the Application Wizard or by using the New Application item in the Component Gallery.
- Application Framework Files
- Provides a list and description of files that are included in the Application Framework.
- Data Selection with Application Builder
- Describes how to select the data sources you want in developing your application after you plan your application.
- How to: Manage Documents with Application Builder
- Discusses how to plan and choose the documents that you want to add to your application once you have selected data sources.
- How to: Generate Forms and Reports with Application Builder
- Explains how to generate forms or reports without writing any code.
- How to: Specify a Builder Application with Builder.dbf
- Provides the Builder.dbf table, which you can use to specify a builder application. The table contains fields that represent the name of a builder, a description of the builder, and a field called Type that identifies the Class or Base Class property that invokes the custom builder.