Lets you modify the structure of a table, select index files and fields, and define data filters. This dialog box appears when you choose Properties from the Table Menu.
- Displays the title of the currently opened table.
- Enable data buffering
- Sets buffering on.
- When edited
- Prevents access by other users while you edit records. This is also known as pessimistic buffering.
- When written
- Permits access by other users until the record is updated. This is also known as optimistic buffering.
- Current record
- Enables buffering of the current record only. This is also known as record buffering.
- All edited records
- Enables buffering of all edited records. This is also known as table buffering.
- Data filter
- Provides a text box for typing a data filter expression. Alternatively, the dialog button displays the Expression Builder Dialog Box, in which you can specify which records in the active table will be available for processing. Corresponds to the SET FILTER command.
Allow Access To
- All fields in the work area
- Specifies that the user have access to all fields in the work area. Corresponds to the SET FIELDS command.
- Only fields specified by field filter
- Specifies that only records which match the selections in the Field Picker Dialog Box be displayed or available for editing.
- Field Filter
- Displays the Field Picker dialog box, in which you control the number of active fields.
- Displays the Table Designer, in which you can modify database and free tables, fields, and indexes.