Makes it possible for you to select fields.
When this dialog box opens by selecting Only fields specified by field filter and then clicking Field Filter in the Work Area Properties dialog box, this dialog box makes it possible for you to select fields that display or can be accessed in a browse window. Fields not chosen cannot be accessed, examined, or modified. However, data in the table is not affected. For more information, see Work Area Properties Dialog Box.
- All Fields
- Displays all field names in the current table.
- Selected Fields
- Displays field names you select in the All Fields box and copy with the Move button.
- From Table
- Specifies which table's fields are displayed in the All Fields box.
- Copies the selected fields from the All Fields box to the Selected Fields box.
- Copies all fields from the All Fields box to the Selected Fields box.
- Removes the selected fields from the Selected Fields box.
- Remove All
- Removes all fields from the Selected Fields box.