Makes it possible for you to specify capitalization and indentation styles for program code appearing in an editing window. When a program file is open in the editing window, selecting the Beautify command from the Tools menu opens the Beautify Options dialog box.
- Provides ways to format keywords: UPPERCASE, lowercase, Mixed Case, or No change
- Provides ways to represent symbols: UPPERCASE, lowercase, Match with first occurrence, or No change. Match with first occurrence only affects the symbols available within the current editing window.
- Types of indent
- Provides ways to indent text using Tabs, Spaces, or No Change. When selecting Spaces,В type or select the number of spaces used to indent the text.
- Text to indent
- Makes it possible for you to specify what types of text should be indented. CommentВ В В Indents all text lines beginning with the comment identifier (*). Continuation linesВ В В Indents lines following the semicolon (;), which indicates the first line continuation mark. The indentation for Continuation lines continues at the same level until a new command line is entered.
- Extra indent beneath
- Provides extra indentation for the lines following the beginning of procedures and DO CASE control structures.