Displays the build number of a program and other information about the program that you can provide.
This dialog box appears when you click the Version button in the Build Options dialog box.
- Displays a four-digit number that can be edited. This number corresponds to a major version.
- Displays a four-digit number that can be edited. This number corresponds to a minor version.
- Displays an editable four-digit number. This number corresponds to incremental updates.
- Auto Increment
- When checked, this option allows for automatic updates to the Revision number with every build of the program.
- Lists seven categories of version information, which you can define. These categories are Comments, Company Name, File Description, Legal Copyright, Legal Trademarks, Product Name, and Language ID.
- Displays the information entered about a single category. Click a category in the Type list to display, enter, or edit the information.