You can use report variables to store values that you want to manipulate, calculate, or display in a report when generating output for the report.
In This Section
- How to: Define Report Variables
- Explains how to declare and define report variables.
- How to: Change Report Variable Order
- Explains how to change the order in which report variables are evaluated in reports.
- How to: Reset Report Variables
- Explains how to reset the values of report variables to their initial value at specific points during the report processing.