On this tab of the Application builder, you can specify the Help file name and the default directory for your application. You can also specify the inclusion of a standard toolbar and a Favorites menu in your application.
- Help file
- Makes it possible to specify the name and path to the Help file for your application.
- Default data directory
- Makes it possible to specify the default directory for the data files of your application. If you specify this directory before you select your data source, it can make it easier to specify multiple tables.
- Standard toolbar
- Specifies whether the standard toolbar appears in your application.
- Favorites menu
- Specifies whether the Favorites menu is available from your application.
- Runs a routine to reconcile any changes that have been made in the Application Builder with the active project.
If you choose OK, the builder closes, applying the property settings from all tabs.