Allows you to specify nested regions of the report or label layout that are rendered only when an expression changes its value.
|Depending on the setting of the _REPORTBUILDER system variable, this dialog may be replaced by an alternative user interface. For more information, see _REPORTBUILDER System Variable.|
Lists the expressions that determine breaks between data groups. The mover button allows you to change the nesting order of the group expressions.
You can type the expression directly or build an expression by clicking the ellipsis (вЂ¦) button. Empty expressions are not valid. For more information, see Expression Builder Dialog Box.
Specifies output options for data groups.
- Start group on new column
- Specifies that the group expression change will force the information to be rendered as a new column. Available only when the page layout contains more than one column.
- Start each group on a new page
- Specifies that the group expression change will force the information to be rendered as a new page.
- Reset page number to 1 for each group
- Starts a new page and restarts page numbering every time the data group expression value changes.
- Reprint group header on each page
- Specifies that the group header follow the page header on all pages for the data group when the data group spans more than one page.
- Start group on new page when less than
Specifies the minimum distance from the bottom of the page that determines when to begin the group header on the next page.
Tip: Use this option to prevent a "orphaned" group header, and potentially inappropriate data, at the end of a page with no accompanying detail information. An orphaned group header may display data from a record not shown elsewhere on the page, since the page footer will display information appropriate to the previous group.
- Inserts a blank text box in the Group expressions box so you can type a new group expression.
- Deletes the selected group expression from the Group expressions box.