This section describes how to create applications that are compatible and effective in international markets.
In This Section
- How to: Enter International Data
- Discusses understanding how to enter data for international applications.
- How to: Set Date, Time, and Currency Formats
- Describes the various methods for localizing date, time, and currency formats.
- Code Pages in Visual FoxPro
- Explains how data stored in Visual FoxPro often is tagged with a code page, which is a table of characters and corresponding numbers in memory that Microsoft Windows uses to display data properly.
- Sorting Data in International Applications
- Discusses sort orders and presents methods for implementing and validating sort processes.
- Modifying International Applications
- Describes how you can prevent localization problems with code by observing certain guidelines.
- Reporting Features for International Applications
- Discusses features of the Visual FoxPro Report System of special interest to developers of international applications.