This section describes how to use the international features of Visual FoxPro to develop and plan applications that are compatible and effective in international markets.
In This Section
- Planning an International Application
- Describes steps for preparing an international application.
- Designing for Localization
- Describes best practices to use when designing user interface components for localization.
- Managing Files in an International Application
- Explains how the Project Manager can help you organize an international application. In a project you can integrate the parts of an application, such as forms, menus, programs, and reports.