Makes it possible for you to specify options for printing files or the contents of the Command window or Clipboard.
This dialog box appears when you select Options in the Print dialog box. For more information, see Print Dialog Box.
Specifies the type and the file to print.
Specifies the type of file to print.
Caution: The ASCII File option bypasses the printer driver and sends the contents of the selected file directly to the printer. Make sure that the file contains valid printer commands. Sending invalid printer commands to the printer device might cause the printer to fail and require a reset.
- Specifies the path and file name of the file you want to print. To browse for and select a file, click the ellipsis (...) button to open the Print File dialog box. For more information, see Print File Dialog Box.
Specifies output options for the file.
- Line numbers
- Prints line numbers in the left margin. This option is available for printing contents of the Command window and the Clipboard.
- Page eject before
- Advances the printer to the top of the next page before printing the file.
- Page eject after
- Advances the printer to the top of the next page after printing the file. This option is not available for reports and labels.
- Restore environment
- When running FoxPro version 2.x reports, makes sure that the data environment settings previously saved with the report are used to run the report. This option does not apply to Visual FoxPro reports because they use their own data environments.
- Displays the Report and Label Print Options dialog box for selecting records you wan to print from a report or label. Available only when printing reports and labels. For more information, see Report and Label Print Options Dialog Box.