The Visual FoxPro event model is extensive and provides much control over how the components in your application respond to wide variety of system and user actions. Visual FoxPro manages the processing of events so you can provide a richer interactive environment for application users.
In This Section
- Events in Visual FoxPro
- Provides an overview of events in Visual FoxPro.
- Event Sequence in Visual FoxPro
- Explains and illustrates the sequence in which events occur.
- How to: Track Event Sequences
- Explains how to track events.
- Considerations for Event Code
- Describes considerations to remember when adding code to events.
- Event Binding for Objects
- Introduces event binding which makes it possible for you to attach events, methods, and properties from a Visual FoxPro object or an event from a Component Object Model (COM) object to a Visual FoxPro object.