Allows you to review your currently selected controls in the report layout. You can:
Sort the list by control type or location.
Remove controls from the list if you decide they should no longer be included in the selection.
- Lists the selected report controls in the designer.
- Start band
- Indicates the report layout band in which the report control's top edge is located. (Some controls may span multiple report bands.)
- Sort by: Type
- Re-displays the object list by control type.
- Sort by: Location
- Re-displays the object list by control location, i.e. the band in which the top of the control is positioned.
- Remove from list
- Removes highlighted elements from the list of currently selected report controls. Only enabled if the list has highlighted elements.