After you have designed your database and determined the fields you might need, you are ready to create your database.
In This Section
- How to: Create Databases
- Describes how to create databases.
- How to: View and Set Database Properties
- Describes how you can view and set properties for databases.
- Working with Items in Databases
- Introduces and describes how to perform tasks with items in databases, such as displaying them, arranging them, adding items, defining relationships, updating links between a database and its tables, creating rules governing adding, updating, and deleting records, and so on.
- How to: Create and Manage Stored Procedures
- Describes how to store code written to operate on a specific database and that can move with the database.
- Working with Database Container Events
- Introduces database container events that you can use to run procedure code when database events occur.
- Database Wizard
- Makes it possible for you to create databases using a wizard.
- Database Designer (Visual FoxPro)
- Makes it possible for you to create databases starting with an empty database container or modify existing databases.
- Project Manager
- Makes it possible for you to organize files in an application project.