You can use database container (DBC) events to execute procedure code when those events occur.
|DBC events are not available in versions prior to Visual FoxPro 7.0. Attempting to access a DBC events-enabled database using a version prior to Visual FoxPro 7.0 generates an error.|
In This Section
- Database Container Events
- Introduces and describes database container (DBC) events.
- How to: Enable or Disable DBC Events
- Describes how to activate or deactivate DBC events.
- How to: Add Code to a DBC Event
- Describes how to add code to DBC events.