This section contains basic categories describing the functionality of Visual FoxPro.
In This Section
- Links to information on how you can manipulate databases, tables, records, and fields, as well as indexes and relations.
- Input and Output (Visual FoxPro)
- Contains links to information about controlling input and output from your applications.
- Contains links to more programming information, including array manipulation, debugging and error handling, structured programming, and so on.
- Shared Access to Data
- Contains commands and functions that make it possible for you to manage multiple users.
- Visual FoxPro Environment
- Lists commands and functions that make it possible for you to access the Visual FoxPro environment.