Makes it possible for you to set options that suppress the rendering of output from report controls under various conditions.
|This tab replaces the functionality of the native Visual FoxPro Print When Dialog Box when the Report Builder is active.|
Print repeated values
Specifies whether the report engine tracks changes between successive values of the report control's output and renders only when the value changes.
- Render output for the control every time the band is processed by the report engine.
- Render output for the control only if the value is different from the last time the control output was evaluated.
Specifies additional conditions for repeating report control values.
- In first whole band of a new page/column
- Specifies that the control output should be rendered if the band that contains it is rendering for the first time on a new page or column, overriding the setting of Print repeated values. For more information, see Working with Report Bands.
- When this data group expression changes
- Specifies that the control output should be rendered if a specific data group expression evaluates to a different value, overriding the setting of Print repeated values. For more information, see Working with Report Data Groups.
- When band content overflows to new page/column
- Specifies that the report control output be rendered when the band that contains it overflows to a new page or column.
The following additional options make it possible for you to suppress blank lines and control output for report controls and data in report controls.
- Remove line if blank
- Specifies that the report engine may contract the report band vertically if the evaluation of the report control results in no renderable content, and no other renderable controls occupy the empty space on either side of the control.
- Print only when expression is true
- Specifies a logical expression that the report engine evaluates in order to decide whether to render output for the report control.
|When you add an expression to the Print only when expression is true box, all other options in the Print When dialog box become unavailable except the Remove line if blank box.|