Specifies the exact shape, position, and printing options for round rectangle controls. This dialog box appears when you draw a round rectangle in a report or label and then double-click it while it's selected.
|Depending on the setting of the _REPORTBUILDER system variable, this dialog may be replaced by an alternative user interface. For more information, see _REPORTBUILDER System Variable.
- Specifies the style of the round rectangle.
- Specifies that the control moves down the page when a control that appears above it extends downward.
- Fix Relative to Top of Band
- Specifies that the control remain in position relative to the top of the band that contains it.
- Fix Relative to Bottom of Band
- Specifies that the control remain in position relative to the bottom of the band that contains it.
- No Stretch
- Specifies that the round rectangle not stretch vertically as the band stretches to display field data.
- Stretch Relative to Tallest Object In Group
- Specifies that the round rectangle stretch to accommodate the tallest object in the group.
- Stretch Relative to Height of Band
- Specifies that the round rectangle stretch to fit in the band.
Displays the Print When dialog box so you can control exactly when the round rectangle is printed in your report or label.
Makes it possible for you to add comments to the .frx or .lbx file. Comments are for reference only, and do not appear anywhere in the printed report or label.