This dialog box allows you to change the layout of tables and views in your database. Use it to arrange, align, or resize the tables and views in your database layout. For more information, see How to: Arrange Tables and Views in Databases.
This dialog box appears when you select Arrange from the Database menu.
These options allow you to order the contents of the database layout.
- By Name
- Orders the tables and views by name.
- By Type
- Orders the tables together and the views together.
These options allow you to position the contents of the database layout in a line.
- Positions the objects in a line vertically in the Database Designer window.
- Positions the objects in a line horizontally in the Database Designer window.
- Resize objects to default height and width
- By default, the objects in the database show five of the fields. If you changed the size of the objects to view more of the contents of the object, you can return to the default size.