In Visual FoxPro, you can design, create, and manage databases so you can associate, organize, and work with tables and views as a group. Before you begin creating and working with databases, it is important to understand the design considerations regarding database creation.
In This Section
- Databases in Visual FoxPro
- Introduces databases in Visual FoxPro and provides information about their aspects.
- Designing Databases
- Describes design considerations for creating well-planned databases.
- Creating Databases
- Describes creating databases and working with tables associated with databases.
- Managing Databases
- Describes various tasks for managing databases.
- Database Wizard
- Makes it possible for you to create databases using a wizard.
- Database Designer (Visual FoxPro)
- Makes it possible for you to create databases starting with an empty database container or modify existing databases.
- Project Manager
- Makes it possible for you to organize files in an application project.