Allows you to select a data source or an existing connection to a data source to create a new remote view. You can also access the Connection Designer to create a new connection.
Appears when you select Remote View in the New Dialog Box, and then choose New File.
- Connections in Database/Available Data Sources
- Lists available ODBC data sources or existing connections, depending on which option you select in the Select option group. Select the data source or connection you want and choose OK.
- Displays existing connections for you to choose in the active database.
- Available Data Sources
- Displays the available ODBC data sources for creating a remote view.
- Displays the Connection Designer, in which you can create and save a connection to a data source.