Makes it possible for you to define key combinations using the CTRL key, ALT key, or function keys to perform a series of keystrokes. You can combine individual macros in sets and store them in files.
- Individual Macro
- Displays macros available for use.
- Displays the Record Macro Dialog Box, in which you can create a macro.
- Displays the New Macro Dialog Box, in which you can manually create a macro.
- Displays the Edit Macro Dialog Box, in which you can edit the selected macro.
- Prompts you to erase or keep the selected macro.
- Displays the Save Macros dialog box, in which you can name and save individual macros or macro sets.
- Displays the RestoreMacros dialog box, in which you can add a saved macro set to the current macros (that is, those in the Individual macro box in the Macros dialog box).
- Set Default
- Prompts you to overwrite the default macro set with a new macro set.
- Clear All
- Prompts you to erase all macros in the Individual Macro list.
Other ResourcesDialog Boxes
DIR or DIRECTORY Command
DISPLAY MEMORY Command
DISPLAY STATUS Command
DISPLAY STRUCTURE Command
Macro File Format (.fky)
Macro Substitution (Visual FoxPro)
PLAY MACRO Command
SET Command Overview
Overwrite Macro Dialog Box
Stop Recording Macro Dialog Box