Displays the results of the query in an existing label. This dialog box appears on the Miscellaneous tab of the Query Designer and is available for queries only.
|You must have previously set up the label file (.lbx) to accommodate the columns of output in the query. For more information, see Working with Reports.|
- Open Label
- Displays the Open dialog box for you to select a label file to use for your query. You can click the button or type a file name in the text box.
- Wizard Icon
- Displays the Label Wizard.
- Page Preview
- Displays the output in the Page Preview window.
- Console On
- Displays the output in the active output window.
- Specifies that the output not be sent to the printer or saved as a text file.
- To Printer
- Sends the results of the query to the printer.
- To Text File
- Saves the results of the query as a text file. Click the button to select an existing file that you want to overwrite, or type the name of a new file in the text box.