Displays an alphabetical list of all project files, their type and include/exclude status, date and time last modified, and code page information.
- Displays an icon representing the file type.
- Displays the file name.
- Last Modified
- Displays the date and time the file was last modified.
- If you select this box, the file is included. If you clear the box, the file is excluded.
- Code Page
- Displays the code page number.
- Update native code page
- Updates the code pages for each file listed.
Other ResourcesDialog Boxes
Project Tab, Project Information Dialog Box
Servers Tab, Project Information Dialog Box
Select Directory Dialog Box
Build Options Dialog Box
EXE Version Dialog Box
How to: Determine the Code Page of a Project File
Code Pages in Visual FoxPro
Developing International Applications