No external libraries are needed to build this extension.
There is no installation needed to use these
functions; they are part of the PHP core.
This extension has no configuration directives defined in
The constants below are defined by this extension, and
will only be available when the extension has either
been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
PATH_SEPARATOR was introduced with PHP 4.3.0-RC2.
Table of Contents
- chdir — Change directory
- chroot — Change the root directory
- dir — Return an instance of the Directory class
- closedir — Close directory handle
- getcwd — Gets the current working directory
- opendir — Open directory handle
- readdir — Read entry from directory handle
- rewinddir — Rewind directory handle
- scandir — List files and directories inside the specified path