Visual FoxPro projects make it easier and faster to develop large applications. When you want create an application and manage files associated with that application, you can use projects to organize and work those files. Projects are actually tables that keep track of all files required by an application as well as dependencies, references, and connections among the files. For example, a simple project might consist of forms, programs, reports, databases, tables, queries and other files.
In This Section
- How to: Create Projects
- Explains how to create projects.
- How to: Create Files in Projects
- Explains to how to create new files in projects for application components, such as databases, tables, programs, queries, text files, and so on.
- How to: Add Files to a Project
- Explains how to add existing files to projects.
- How to: Edit Files in Projects
- Explains how to edit project files and add descriptions for them.
- How to: Search For Code References
- Describes how to search for references and text in projects and text files.
- How to: Replace Code References
- Describes how to replace code references and text that you search for in projects and text files.
- How to: View Code Definitions
- Describes how to view the definition of a code element found in a code reference search in the current program file.
- How to: Remove Files from Projects
- Explains how to remove or delete files from projects.
- Extending Projects in Visual FoxPro
- Introduces and describes how to use Project Manager hooks to extend working with projects programmatically.