By creating an application one component at a time, you can verify the functionality of each component as you create it. After creating all the functional components in your application project, you can build an application and assemble the executable components in the application project, such as forms, reports, menus, and programs, into a single file that you can distribute with the application data files to your users.
In This Section
- Excluding Modifiable Files from Builds
- Explains why you might want to exclude files that users change using your application from the application build process.
- How to: Exclude Files from Builds
- Describes how to exclude files that users can modify from the application build process.
- How to: Build Applications
- Describes how to build distributable application files from your project.
- How to: Run Applications
- Describes how to run applications after you build them.