Allows you to create, edit, hide, and customize toolbars.
- Lists available toolbars. Selected toolbars are tiled or displayed in the active output window.
- Displays the NewToolbar dialog box, where you can enter a name for your new toolbar.
- Returns the selected toolbar to its built-in version. This button changes to Delete if you select a custom toolbar. You cannot reset a custom toolbar.
- Deletes the selected custom toolbar. This button changes to Reset if you select a built-in toolbar. You cannot delete a built-in toolbar.
- Displays the Customize Toolbar Dialog Box so that you can add and delete toolbar buttons.
- Color Buttons
- Displays colored buttons on both built-in and customized toolbars. Clear this check box if you are using a black-and-white monitor.
- Large Buttons
- Displays toolbar buttons that are larger than the standard size. If your monitor has a high resolution, you may want to display larger buttons.
- Show ToolTips
- Displays the name of the button when you place the pointer over any button on a toolbar.