User interface (UI) reference topics explain the options that appear on various dialog boxes, windows, and other user interface elements. These topics generally appear when you press F1 in a dialog box or window.
In This Section
- Describes the builders included in Visual FoxPro and how you can use them for controls, forms, and for creating referential integrity between database tables.
- Discusses designers, which make it possible for you to design the windows, dialog boxes, and components in your application visually.
- Dialog Boxes
- Explains the options that appear on various Visual FoxPro dialog boxes.
- Task Pane Manager
- Describes the Task Pane Manager, which contains information and exposes essential tasks for easy use. Individual panes can contain static or dynamic information, gather content from the Internet, expose wizards to accomplish routine tasks, display Help, and present samples. You can create customized panes that can be shared with other users.
- Toolbox (Visual FoxPro)
- Describes the Visual FoxPro Toolbox, which displays items used in the creation of applications. Items are displayed in toolsets (collections of tools) by category.
- Wizards (Visual FoxPro)
- Discusses the Visual FoxPro wizards, which are interactive programs that help you quickly accomplish common tasks such as creating forms, formatting reports, setting up queries, importing and upsizing data, publishing in HTML, and so on.
- Describes the options that appear on various dialog boxes, windows, and other user interfaces.