In Visual FoxPro 9's Report System, Report Output Application provides instances of ReportListener-derived classes for use in object-assisted report runs. The topics in this section discuss the default Report Output Application and related features.
In This Section
- Report Output Application
- Discusses how to leverage the features of the default Report Output Application and how to customize it for your applications.
- Using VFP Report Output XML
- Specifies the base Visual FoxPro Reporting XML schema and its many optional elements. You can use the default Report Output Application to generate VFP Report Output XML. In your application or in external tools, the XML can provide many additional forms of output results.
- Considerations for Creating New Report Output Types
- Lists some design criteria for developing new output-generating components to be registered with Report Output Application.