Microsoft Visual FoxPro is the object-oriented relational database management system that makes it possible for you to create state-of-the-art enterprise database solutions. Visual FoxPro includes professional productivity tools, documentation, and sample code for quickly building, managing, and deploying solutions.
In This Section
- Locating Readme Files (Visual FoxPro)
- Describes how to find the location of the Visual FoxPro Readme file.
- Installing Visual FoxPro
- Describes system requirements and how to install and add applications to Visual FoxPro.
- Upgrading from Earlier Versions
- Describes how Visual FoxPro protects your investment in applications built in previous versions of FoxPro.
- How to: Convert Earlier Visual FoxPro Files
- Describes how to convert files from earlier versions of FoxPro and Visual FoxPro.
- Customizing the Visual FoxPro Environment
- Explains how you can optimize your computer system, configure Visual FoxPro and development environment settings, restore your desktop, and how people with disabilities can improve accessibility to Visual FoxPro and Microsoft Windows.