Visual FoxPro includes a wide range of native functions that you can use to perform data manipulation or other operations. Functions in Visual FoxPro perform operations on data and return results with a specific type. You can also create procedures and functions to store code that performs frequently or commonly used routines in your programs.
In This Section
- User-Defined Procedures and Functions
- Introduces procedures and functions that you can define and create in Visual FoxPro.
- Parameters in Procedures and Functions
- Describes how data passes to procedures and functions for processing.
- How to: Create Procedures and Functions
- Explains how to create procedures and functions.
- How to: Call Procedures and Functions
- Explains how to call native functions as well as user-defined functions and procedures.
- Verifying Data Passed to Procedures and Functions
- Describes ways to verify that correct data passes to procedures and functions.
- Returning Data from Procedures and Functions
- Describes how to return data from procedures and functions.
- Lists functions available in Visual FoxPro.